Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a good paint color for my bathroom

Posted by ChristineJ1062 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 12:28

We are in the process of remodeling our main bathroom. We currently have Behr Rocky Mountain Sky which is a bluish gray. What color paint do you feel will compliment the vanity and quartz top? We are debating whether to keep it, or change it. Perhaps go to a bluish green instead? The new bathtub and sink are biscuit and the toilet and towel bar will be changed as well. Any mirror suggestion would also be welcome. Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a good paint color for my bathroom

Love that vanity! Gorgeous wood! No suggestions, though am not crazy about how your present paint looks on my monitor.

If it was me, I would start with looking on Houzz and doing a search for 'maple vanity with peachy granite' for example, and see what colours I liked. Then I would head down to my local Benjamin Moore paint dealer and use their expertise to help me, bringing along a sample of the granite and the wood vanity (drawer front).

o

Hi Christine! A fleshy pink would look great with that vanity and counter top. Cappuccino is another great shade you could use, too. Either color will bring out the respective colors of your beautiful vanity cab, and that quartz top.

I've included samples of both shades below. The cappuccino is in the snippet, and the fleshy pink is in the url at the bottom of this post (I couldn't copy the image, it was too small).

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty shade of pink

o

Here's another sample of the pink I had in mind.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here