Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
itltrot_gw

Shower Wand Placement

itltrot
10 years ago

The plumber came last week and did the shower plumbing on our masterbath remodel. Last night as I was explaining the plumbing to a friend I realized I think the shower wand plumbing is in the wrong location.

I had left a picture as a reference but we honestly never spoke about the wand. We discussed the drain, the rain head and the regular shower head. DH says it's up to me if we have it changed. I don't feel like it's usable at it's current height unless I get a super long hose and I don't think I want to fight with extra hose. Maybe I'm being silly. I've waited 12 years for this bathroom remodel and don't want to live with something that I'm not sold on.

Current placement is over 6' (I didn't measure exactly). In my head it was going to be mid height on the shower like shower valve height.

Sorry for the poor iphone picture. The higher one is the shower wand, the lower one towards the corner is the wand.

Let me know your thoughts. Ignore all the wiring in the shower as the electrician hasn't been there yet to move it.

Comments (2)