Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I have my new toilet...now I want a new color paint

Posted by ilene-84 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 18, 13 at 9:37

I had my new comfort level toilet installed yesterday, now would like a new color for the walls. I'm willing and hope able to do a stencil if someone has a good idea. I'm not changing the green top, the vanity and top are in good shape. This bathroom is the one guests use, but also the one my daughter uses. It was updated 17 yrs ago.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have my new toilet...now I want a new color paint

Well there are a LOT of possibilities. If you want to keep it light you could go with a nice pale yellow like SW Lemon Chiffon or if you want to go bold you could go with a cranberry color even...I think you would get better responses in the decorating forum

o

That vanity top looks really nice, actually. I agree with going over to the decorating forum for paint suggestions (you'll get many, and very specific!). Would you also consider changing the shower door to a curtain? I can't tell what's above the shower tile - is that a trim tile in a different color? Is there wall above that? Personally, I'd just paint a really serene color that goes with the vanity, put in a nice shower curtain and rug, and you'll have a totally updated look.

o

Thanks for the suggestions, will repost over in decorating.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here