Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best internet sites for toilets and faucets

Posted by remodnana (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 28, 11 at 22:10

We are starting our masterbath project! Would love to hear your favorite sites for Toto and Grohe. The plumbing supply houses are just too much for us.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best internet sites for toilets and faucets

I used plumbtile.com also known as International Bath and Tile. Prices were great, no tax, free delivery (except for big stuff like toilets) and salespeople are knowledgeable. People also like faucet direct.

o

Thank you so much. Any experience with Homeclick (anyone). They seem to have the best prices on Toto.

o

Have used Homeclick many times with no problems. Watch for Manager's specials on toto toilets, I got an ames cyclone rinse with seat and sanigloss couple months back for $395 and free shipping ( less than 1/2 for what retailers in my area charge).

o

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping to hear some positive feedback. I cannot bring myself to pay the plumbing showroom prices.

o

I bought a Grohe valve and shower trim on eBay for a much lower price than the online stores, not to even mention showroom prices. If you've seen what you like in a showroom it's easy then to search. Just find a buyer with a solid reputation. Amazon also sells Grohe for decent prices and they have a great return policy.

o

I purchased bathroom fixtures from Home Perfect and Faucet Depot. I believe my Toto toilet and sink came from Home Perfect, while my Moen faucet came from Faucet Depot.

o

loved using faucet direct. They were super-friendly and the service was impeccable, even on returns. Don't forget that they (and I'm sure a lot of the other sites) price-match plus 10% of the difference, so make sure to mark down the best prices of each product from each site, then submit to the one you go with.

Good luck!

o

For our kitchen remodel we used Faucet Direct.

o

Great information, thanks for sharing. Feeling much more confident now! Will be posting my ugly before soon.

o

We used Faucet Direct for last year's bathroom renovation and our current one. They were great and matched other sites prices. I did order a toilet that took weeks to arrive...and then was cancelled because it wasn't available anymore (Toto Vespin). They replaced it with another Toto toilet at their cost (or so they told me...I never checked). But they were very pleasant and delivery was quick.

o

That's great to hear. No horror stories of missing parts,etc?
Did you unpack while the driver was there(was told I need to unpack a bathtub at del)Any other words of wisdom?

o

I didn't inspect all mine @ delivery (5 bath, kitchen, laundry, bar) since I was @ work, so I just had my wife write "not inspected" by her signature. Most everything's in the original packaging, so any missing parts would be the manufacturer's fault and they're usually pretty good about sending you missing pieces.

o

I had someone else accept delivery for me as well, so I couldn't inspect at the time of delivery. Thankfully everything was there and undamaged.

o

"Not inspected" by signature sounds like a prudent approach to me. Thanks for good imput everyone. I placed an order for 2 toilets today. Fingers crossed.

o

Efaucets.com & IraWoods.com were both great for me! Fast shipping & all the parts were there.

o

Dumb question, do people have issues with the toilets breaking in transit?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here