Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sanijet tub

Posted by McNovia (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 16, 11 at 21:15

Hello, We are thinking about getting a sanijet tub--either the 710 or the 320-3260 (these seem to be the only options for our space). Has anyone use either of these? I am wondering what the differences are-ie why is one 2k more than the other???? The tub is also our shower--so am interested in how they compare with daily shower usage in mind. Any thoughts good or bad will be greatly appreciated!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sanijet tub

I had one and I liked it okay. I now have a vitabath and I like it but the quality isn't as high as Sanijet. I think if you do a search, there is a thread about this and maybe more info for you...

o

I have a sanijet and love it. I think you might be comparing one of the 6 jet elite models on the 710 with the 6 jet essential on the 320-3260. It is really confusing to figure out at first. One has programmable controls, the other just has a timer. The 320-3260 also comes in 4 jet versions of both. The 710 only has 2 versions to chose from 4 or 6 jet. Hope that helps.

Mine is a stand alone so cannot answer the shower question. Some of them have contoured bottoms, so I'd make sure yours doesn't.

o

Check out the thread started by kmarcel for shower/airtub issues.

o

I'm also looking at the 320. I contacted Sanijet and asked specifically about using it as a shower/tub and I was told it wasn't a problem. Apparently, the 320 was designed to replace an existing tub. Our reno has been put off until spring so I haven't done much more than watch their website for sales.

o

I have had a Sanijet for 10 years. No problems at all & I am happy with it. You should take out the jets at least twice a year for disassembly and cleaning. This is not a quick job. I have yet to find a quick method. I soak them in PineSol & use a toothbrush, sponge, and Qtips for small crevices. It took me almost 15 min per jet to thoroughly clean them. I would like to hear how others are cleaning their jets. This tub is still the most sanitary of jetted tubs.

o

Hi MississippiRose - I am trying to get a sense of how strong the jets are for the Sanijet. Can you comment on that? Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here