Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrspete

Tiles with Style ?

mrspete
11 years ago

Has anyone done a bathroom (or any other room) with custom-made tiles from Tiles with Style? If you've never seen them, look up their website -- the stuff is incredible.

I saw them on the internet recently, and I am absolutely enthralled with the custom-made lilly pond /fish /turtles tiles. This would make an absolutely wonderful bathroom floor.

I'm wondering, though, if they're worth the pricetag (this is a fairly large bath; to do a great floor, a little bit around the tub and vanity, and a little in the shower would cost $2500-$3000, and we'd still need a very basic tile for the walls). This would be for our master bath, which will also serve as the downstairs bath for guests -- so a splurge is worthwhile.

Also, how does one handle bath mats? It seems foolish to put this kind of money into this kind of floor . . . then cover it up with a $20 bathmat from Walmart. Obviously, the examples on their website don't use mats, but in the real world, I don't want to fall and get hurt on a tile floor!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz