Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler Vas Faucet

Posted by Phainopepla (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 18, 12 at 15:12

Does anyone have experience with the Kohler Vas Faucet? I would love to use it in my bathroom but am afraid that the water flow would not project into the sink far enough. I hate having my knuckles hit the back of the sink when I am washing my hands because the spout reach is too short. Is this a problem with the Vas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler Vas Faucet

phainopepla, I realize your post was some time ago, but I'm wondering the same thing. Did you end up getting the Vas?

o
RE: Kohler Vas Faucet

I agonized over this faucet - measured my sink plans and the faucet specs, found pictures online with water flowing out of it (the water does not seem to project out very far) and then went to a swanky fixture store where they did the same measurements. In the end, I just don't think that it will work with my sink (Ronbow Kara). The hole is pre-drilled in the sink top, so I can't mount the faucet further forward. I ended up getting the Graff Tranquility faucet in satin nickel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here