Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
numbersjunkie

Porcelanosa comes through for me!

numbersjunkie
9 years ago

I've been trying to get our powder room finished so we can move on the master bath. But, as usual, I've been struggling to find the right tile. For the floor, we are using the same tile we used for our family room and kitchen remodel. Its a very nice neutral called Limestone. Depending on the light, it either looks beige or soft gray, and whatever I looked at for the walls always seemed the wrong color. Plus, my space is contemporary and everything seemed too formal, too rustic, too trendy, or just too blah. I love stuff that is different, but not too over the top.

I found out Porcelanosa was having a 40% sale, so I convinced DH to take me on a short road trip to look around. I know they carry unique styles, and with the sale I figured we might actually be able to afford it. Well, just as we were almost to the end of the last aisle of the showroom, there it was. A full display with "my tile" covering the wall. And under $8 sq ft on sale. I'm in love. And it blends perfectly with our floor tile.

Other

We plan to cover the sink & toilet wall from floor to ceiling. We will have a wall mount toilet (white). And I am thinking about this vanity but unsure if I should go with the Wenge or Grey color. Opinions?

Other

[Bathroom Vanities And Sink Consoles[(https://www.houzz.com/products/bathroom-vanities-prbr0-br~t_469)

Still have to decide on lighting too, but we're on the home stretch and I'm so excited to see the finished space!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County