Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
90 inch bathroom vanity

Posted by Annicade (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 2, 11 at 14:19

We have our foundation in and I have been shopping around for bathroom tubs/vanities. I just realized we have a 90 inch spot for our master bath vanity. Where do you find that. I need ideas!!!!! I like simple. ANY input would be greatly appreciated. I obviously will be doing double sinks in there!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 90 inch bathroom vanity

I have two 36" sink base cabinets on either side of an 18" drawer base.

o

I have an 93" vanity. It is custom made but you could probably duplicate most or all of the setup with something stock. We have two 24" bases, a 15" center base with drawers (one tall drawer and three short ones) and a 15" base on either end with one small drawer and a hamper underneath (so we have two hampers--one for darks and one for whites). So it's 15-24-15-24-15.

o

Thank you so much. Do they blend together pretty well? I want to do stock but haven't seen a lot of 2-3 piece selection. Now how do you go about getting a counter top with sink cut outs. I told you.... I am new to this!! LOL
Do you have any pictures?

o

You get the top made separately. A single top, with holes for the sinks and faucets. That is, if you are mounting the faucets on the top and not on the wall.
I got Adelphi cabinets, who make their stock cabinets to the inch.

o

If you google "RTA cabinets" you will find a number of sites selling vanity cabinets that you can put together in numerous configurations to end up being 90". As far as the top, you pick the material you want, i.e. granite, marble, etc and have the fabricator cut it, edge it and cut out the sink and faucet holes. We have a 93" vanity two 34" sink cabinets with a 25" vanity in the middle. We were going to replace it with RTA cabinets, but I refinished it and am putting a shelf in the vanity space, will use the top half for towels and put a hamper under the shelf.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here