Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hand sprayer sprays too high

Posted by salbwil (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 13:23

Hi,
We have the Grohe Movario hand sprayer installed on a slider bar in our tub as the only shower and it sprays too high on the wall at the foot of the tub, regardless of where it is on the bar. Does anyone know of a solution to this, other than replacing the hand held itself ?
Thank you,
Salbwil

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hand sprayer sprays too high

• Posted by Babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 13:44

You should be able to twist the thingy that slides up and down on the bar. That is where the adjusting happens, not in the head itself. Put the head in the mount and pull it toward you and down to give you more leverage.

-Babka

Edited to include link to Grohe photo. ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Grohe photo to see angle of head slider

This post was edited by Babka on Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 13:56

o
RE: Hand sprayer sprays too high

I have the movario hand held, but I placed it on the relexa bar (I think) and there is nothing to pull towards me. It does twist from top to bottom ......I will try that and thank you !
Salbwil

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here