Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need name of quality brand (solid) towel bar?

Posted by hollyhocks (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 13:20

anyone know of a quality (solid bar) brand bathroom towel bar & toilet paper holder? everything I've seen is cheapo quality (hollow and light weight). I plan on ordering online so need to know in advance what to buy. I can't tell by photos or weight. I ordered a Danze towel bar which was suppose to be 3.5lbs but when I received it, the bars were hollow. need to buy ASAP. contractor standing by to install, please help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need name of quality brand (solid) towel bar?

We have Ginger Motiv bars and tp holders in all three bathrooms (Sine in two of them, Frame in the third). Motiv is Ginger's more budget "friendly" line. We are very happy with the quality. Our salesperson would not have allowed us to buy them if they weren't good. :)

o

I'm not sure what kind of towel bar you're looking for exactly, but if you're looking to get one of the heated ones I know Kensington and Warmrails are pretty well known for making good ones :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Towel Racks on EasyHomeConcepts

o

Restoration Hardware has great bathroom hardware. I have the 24" double towel bar in the Dillon design. Solid and beautiful!

o

I just received my Newport Brass towel rods, tp holder and wall faucet for our bathroom reno and they are absolutely incredible. I chose the polished nickel, which was a splurge, but after seeing the beautiful finish and feeling the weight (really heavy), I would have to say they were well worth the price!

o

Valsan - we have several towel bars, hooks and TP roll holders - all great and I've ordered more for the master bath in progress.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here