Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dear Beaglesdoitbetter

Posted by maggie530 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 12 at 11:38

I have been an admirer of your rooms for awhile now. I stumbled across your Flickr account this morning and it appears as if we are using the same master bathroom as an inspiration - two parallel vanities with master tub at the end. Do you have something posted with your design choices - tile, tub, fixtures, lighting, etc? Not trying to stalk you but I would love to see how you are finishing out your space if you are indeed also building this bathroom.

Best regards,
Maggie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dear Beaglesdoitbetter

Hi maggie530
I am just getting started. I am using that picture as a loose estimation of a modified layout. (if you check out my thread on this forum about the layout, you will see my potential plan). I don't have anything actually picked out yet though, we are going to start taking down the walls maybe next week if we can get the layout worked out.

It is going to be very slow going though, my contractor who has done all the work on my house gives me a very, very good price but he is very slow and is right now only working on the project evenings and weekends. So, it might be a while before I get to the tile, tub, light fixture stage :)

o
RE: Dear Beaglesdoitbetter

I found your other thread. Thanks for directing me to it. We are still framing our house so I'm a few months from finishing the bath. Maybe you'll be further along by then :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here