Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for light fixture that complements Margaux faucet

Posted by cheryl17 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 3, 11 at 10:45

I chose Kohler's single handle Margaux faucet in polished nickel for our powder room, but I haven't found the right light fixture yet. If you used or plan to use the Margaux faucet, which light fixture did you choose? If you have photos, I'd love to see them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for light fixture that complements Margaux faucet

uh, why not the Margaux light ???

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler light

o

Thank you, but, unfortunately, I need a light for above the mirror. I had thought about mentioning that in my original post but didn't because I'd like to see all of the styles that people have chosen (e.g. traditional vs modern, shape of the backplate, etc.).

o

If it's that far away from the faucet , just use any light you fancy in polished nickel.

Matchy matchy won't matter at all.

o

Here is what we're using with Margaux. We're using the sconces with the globe up, but there are a number of options.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hudson Valley Lighting Kent

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here