Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
milpitas_gw

Does anyone have information about Fresca?

Milpitas
11 years ago

I came across Fresca (www.frescabath.com) while searching for bathroom vanities but I am unable to find much (practically nil) information regarding the company or reliability/build-quality of their products. Their exclusive distributor is RGM Distribution (www.rgmdistribution.com) in Brooklyn, NY--RGM distributes nothing else, only Fresca products. I can't even find replacement parts for their faucets. I don't know if they share parts with major brands or if are they just throw-away products? The website does not disclose their physical address, phone number, or e-mail address; the Contact page on their website is only for people interested in carrying their products, not for customers. Does anyone have information regarding Fresca or can share their experiences with Fresca products?

TIA

Comments (39)

• micherine
    11 years ago

Me too! I'm considering the Fresca vanities on moderbathroom.com and came to GW to see if anyone has had experience with them. Did you find any additional info about them? I'm shopping for a wall-mount vanity with an integrated acrylic resin top. Wet style makes beautiful vanities but they are out of my budget!

• GreenDesigns
    11 years ago

Chinese.

• GreenDesigns
    11 years ago

Chinese.

• flukmanji
    11 years ago

CONTACT US
    Mailing Address
    RGM Distribution
    P.O. Box 310153
    Brooklyn, NY 11231
    800-514-2143

Warehouse Address
    RGM Distribution
    201 Dikeman St
    (Coffey St Entrance, Right Gate)
    Brooklyn, NY 11231
    800-514-2143

Here is a link that might be useful: RGM Distribution is the exclusive distributor for Fresca bath products

• aj_designer
    10 years ago

Has anyone purchased a Fresca bath vanity and if so, who did you purchase it from?

Thanks

• ssheppard0403
    9 years ago

The stuff looks good but you can't get replacement parts for anything.

The drain, for example, is non-standard so you can't purchase replacement parts or washers. You can't even buy a quality drain or faucet set like Moen Kohler or Grohe to replace the crap Fresca one because the holes are a non-standard size. You'll end up throwing out the entire unit to replace a component!

Also, the drain assembly does not meet code in Canada (I'm not sure about the US). So it would need to replumbed during installation and you'll just throw out the components that come with it. What a waste.

How can product be sold by Home Depot that doesn't meet code?!?!

The customer service is awful too. Check out their website....no contact info for customer care.

It looks nice and easy but too costly to install and own.

Stay away!!!

• PRO
    PoshHaus
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

PoshHaus has offered Fresca since 2012 and find the vanities packages to be of great quality and value. Styles are bold and unique.

Faucets are included as a FREE promotion but can be deleted from our kits for a credit of $45.

Customer service from Fresca is excellent.

• Tony Grzesek
    8 years ago

Just installed a Pulito vanity set today, we converted a 3×4 pantry into a half bath and it fit beautifully. We ordered ours through decorplanet and had no issues. Everything was in perfect order and was very easy to assemble. I the faucet and drain are very sturdy and absolutely beautiful. I swapped out the plumbing under the cabinet because of my needs but the trap assembly they provide DOES meet code. Very satisfied!

• Suresh Chawla
    8 years ago

Installed on October 2014 p trap leaks no parts available Home Depot says contact RGM RGM says no parts available

I will have to hire a plumber to get the leak fixed

Good looking faucet is no good if I can not fix a leak

• akta
    7 years ago

made in china

• PRO
    StarCraft Custom Builders
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

We have completed our review and rating report on Fresca faucets.

In summary:

Country of Origin: China

Faucet quality: Average to above average

Valve/Cartridge: Good to very good

Finish: Average to very good.

Warranty: Average (void if faucets are not installed by a plumber)

Customer Service: Average

Overall Score: 5-6 (Average to above average)

Regulatory Compliance: Incomplete. The filing required by 10 C.F.R. §430.62 in compliance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act has not been made. In consequence Fresca faucets may not be lawfully "distributed in commerce" (e.g. imported, sold or offered for sale) in the United States.

For questions, please contact StarCraft Reviews: reviews@starcraftcustombuilders.com.

• David Spangenthal
    7 years ago

I purchased 4 vanities two of which are double vanities. In the last three weeks, 3 of the six faucets have gone bad leaking all over the place. Ruining two vanities, and my ceiling in my kitchen is ruined from the water from above. Today when I called for help i was told that i would need to purchase new cartridges at thirty something a pop. I can't just replace three...all of them need to be replaced to ensure that my home will not be destroyed. We love these cabinets, and the products seem to be of decent quality, but beware!!!!!! I've dealt with a lot of faucets in my life, and nothing like this has ever happened. Beware

• PRO
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

David Spangenthal

Fresca's faucet warranty provides:

"All Fresca faucets come with a Limited Lifetime warranty, which covers
    the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer
    purchaser owns their home, warranting that this faucet will be leak-free
    during normal use
    and all parts and finishes of same will be free from
    defects in material and manufacturing workmanship.
    "

If RGM is refusing to provide cartridges without charge, please forward copies of the e-mail correspondence to me at

reviews@starcraftcustombuilders.com

If you would like to learn how to recover the costs of the damage to your bathroom caused by the leaking faucets, see How to Win the Warranty Game.

• Eric Laroche
    6 years ago

Bought 2 vanities just over 3 years ago and both of them had major quality issues...

I would definitely avoid.

• numbersjunkie
    6 years ago

Just to follow up on my earlier post, my vanity and faucet still look like new. No problems. Knock on wood!

• PRO
    frank kakos architects
    5 years ago

Does anyone have any information on the level of quality of the cabinetwork, in particular the Fresca Oxford vanity?

• Lillian MacLennan
    5 years ago
    We have a Fresca vanity and toilets. They look great but the toilets are no longer working properly and we are not the original purchasers so we have warranty. We couldn’t even say how old they are. We just going to replace the toilet with toilets that easy to find replacement parts for.
  • Vince Marchant
    4 years ago

Stay away from DecorPlanet/Fresca products.

They have no after sales support.

We purchased a linen storage unit that during a move, a door and the glass insert were damaged. Decorplanet processed our replacement order in February. We are still waiting for it. We get a constant runaround about shipments from the factory and meaningless promises about follow up with the warehouse. Both Fresca and Decorplanet are related so there should be no excuse.

BEWARE...CHECK OUT THEIR BBB REVIEWS.

• Alex Zaks
    4 years ago

I

• Nancy in Mich
    4 years ago

I have a Fresca vanity that has been installed a year. I got one with a cherry finish. I would not recommend getting one with a stained finish from them, only paint. The wood of the vanity is made with nice, smooth wood, but it has a few places on it - even on the door - where the wood used to make it is joined using that jagged wood joining process. You can see the joins under the stain. It is not glaringly obvious, but it is there. Otherwise, the vanity is well-made and packed well for shipping. Those two drawers are so handy and I can reach everything in the cabinet behind the doors.

My contractor is meticulous with his work and he re-installed the vanity and mounted the mirror for me after putting in a new floor. He did not notice the joinery marks until I pointed them out to him, but when I did he was shocked that wood scraps would be used in a stained vanity. I mean, the door on a 24" vanity is not so big that a whole piece of wood can't be found to make the door frame! It is not something most people will see. If the piece were painted, there would be no issue because the joint is perfectly smooth. I did not use their top or ink, as I already had a faucet and sink that did not work with the drilled holes. I hired someone to drill me more holes and it turned out that the top was porcelain. So I got a quartz remnant.

• Vince Marchant
    4 years ago

Follow up to previous message.

Not only should you give Fresca a wide berth but think twice about doing business with decorplanet. We finally received the replacement door for our bathroom storage unit ordered six months ago. It was poorly manufactured with a terrible finish that did not match the original, nor did it have the glass window that should have been installed to match, and that we had paid for.

Decorplanets solution was to throw up its hands and basically say too bad!

They did offer to refund the $52 we spent back in February. So...we end up with a $700 cabinet that is useless, or at best have to spend more money to purchase glass so we can have a unit with a mis-matched door.

We will never do business with them again.

• Alex .Zaks
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Fresca product made in China. Low Quality products. Price relatively high.

Customer service. Customer service is horrible. Warranty is not upheld for products.

• numbersjunkie
    4 years ago

I posted above, on 5/2017. My vanity still looks great. No issues.

• Alex .Zaks
    4 years ago

I installed another one year ago no real issues, but all handles is rusted.

All plumbing supplies which came with vanity been replaced, it's not American standard.

• HU-901479009
    2 years ago

I purchased a Fresca vanity with the medicine cabinets. The medicine cabinets look nice but they have no back, so open it and you see the wall. That's just chintzy.

I can't comment on the vanity, because Fresca has back-ordered it every month. After five months of waiting, I hired a cabinet maker to make one since Fresca is apparently unable to make it. It's the best of both worlds, the vanity design I wanted with impeccable build quality. My 4-week bathroom remodel is taking 6 months, all thanks to Fresca. I wouldn't buy from them again.

• Harriet
    2 years ago

Reading these comments, I'm now worried. I ordered this one last week:

https://www.houzz.com/products/fresca-hartford-30-vanity-gray-prvw-vr~121842873

It’s to replace a very nice vanity that has a broken sink; sink is no longer available anywhere, and this Fresca model is the only one I could find in the right size to fit our space. Wondering now if I should cancel the order and find another solution.

• HU-901479009
    2 years ago

I don't think I'd go that far. The trick is to make sure it's in stock. If it's back ordered you'll never get it. i have the medicine cabinets and aside from not having a back, I'm quite happy with them.

• Harriet
    2 years ago

Thanks, HU. It is listed as being in stock - there were 7 and after I ordered one the number changed to 6 - so fingers crossed I get it as scheduled. I just hope the quality is decent and that we can get a faucet that fits the sink.

• Harriet
    2 years ago

Vanity and sink arrived about a week after ordering, and the vanity was fine but the sink was broken. It looked like the box had been dropped, and the padding was just a couple of flimsy pieces of stryofoam. However, the seller, Bathroom Marketplace, responded to my message within minutes and a replacement sink is scheduled for delivery today.

The vanity is nothing fancy but it should do the job.

• Jennifer Brown
    last year

I am trying to find the same information you today that you were seeking 9 years ago! I'm very curious to see if there is a way to contact Fresca manufacturers directly in China, but there is zero information about them, which is odd this day-in-age.

• PRO
    last year
    last modified: last year

Here are RGM Distribution's known suppliers:

• Art Furniture Industrial Co. Ltd.

• Taizhou Overseas Int'l Ltd.•

• Anvifu Co.,ltd..

• Hangzhou Choose International Trade

• Choice Topia International Ltd

• Shenzhen Swift Imp & Exp Co.,ltd.

• Bao Kien Co., Ltd.

• Fu Yuan Wood Industry Co . , Ltd

• Guangdong Suncoo Technical Co Ltd

• Seng Da International Limited

• Ideal Life International Co

• Yatin Creative Home Corporation

• Taizhou Jingxin Sanitary Ware Co.,l

• Liansu Group Company Limited

• Kaiping Yadanli Sanitary Ware Indus

• Crown Joint Stock Company

• Foshan Aquarius Sanitary Ware Co.,l

Which one do you want to contact?

• Harriet
    last year

Since this came up again, and in case anyone is interested: both vanity and sink have worked out very well for our space - see pic.

• Jennifer G
    last year

I ordered a beautiful large fresca mirrored medicine cabinet. We had it hung in the new bathroom in January and while it stayed attached the wall the mirrors fell off and shattered against the glass shower doors. Fortunately, my daughter was at camp so it did not affect her. I have called the number I was given 18 times and no one has called back. I will send a snail mail letter to the address in this post and am in search of a contact via email. If anyone has contact please do share. Thank you. I just want to get it replaced or fixed

• PRO
    last year

Humm!

I called the company's customer service number (800) 514-2143 and got hold of representative on the first try.

Call the number then press 2 when prompted to go straight to customer service.

• jdpatel19067
    last year

Houzz is terrible, RGM distribution is terrible, fresca is terrible. I have a damaged broken vanity top that none of these companies want to do anything about. They are all horrible at Customerservice. Stay away from any Fresca products.

• HU-901479009
    last year

I remodeled my bathroom and chose a Fresca vanity. Month after month they said "next month" it'll be delivered. I finally gave up and had a local carpenter build it. I got a much higher quality vanity and it cost less than the Fresca would have.

• Michael Wilson
    11 months ago

Our bathroom vanity revealed damage on installation, the handles didn't fit pre drilled holes and the drawer was internally damaged. After multiple attempts to reach them both through Wayfarer and directly there was never a response.

I told Wayfarer they should stop vending for them.

DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS!

• Rich Rent
    3 months ago

Do no buy Fresca products! No parts available! No customer service!