Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone have information about Fresca?

Posted by Milpitas (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 4, 12 at 1:59

I came across Fresca (www.frescabath.com) while searching for bathroom vanities but I am unable to find much (practically nil) information regarding the company or reliability/build-quality of their products. Their exclusive distributor is RGM Distribution (www.rgmdistribution.com) in Brooklyn, NY--RGM distributes nothing else, only Fresca products. I can't even find replacement parts for their faucets. I don't know if they share parts with major brands or if are they just throw-away products? The website does not disclose their physical address, phone number, or e-mail address; the Contact page on their website is only for people interested in carrying their products, not for customers. Does anyone have information regarding Fresca or can share their experiences with Fresca products?

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone have information about Fresca?

Me too! I'm considering the Fresca vanities on moderbathroom.com and came to GW to see if anyone has had experience with them. Did you find any additional info about them? I'm shopping for a wall-mount vanity with an integrated acrylic resin top. Wet style makes beautiful vanities but they are out of my budget!

o

Chinese.

o

Chinese.

o

CONTACT US
Mailing Address
RGM Distribution
P.O. Box 310153
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Warehouse Address
RGM Distribution
201 Dikeman St
(Coffey St Entrance, Right Gate)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Here is a link that might be useful: RGM Distribution is the exclusive distributor for Fresca bath products

o

CONTACT US
Mailing Address
RGM Distribution
P.O. Box 310153
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Warehouse Address
RGM Distribution
201 Dikeman St
(Coffey St Entrance, Right Gate)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
800-514-2143

Here is a link that might be useful: RGM Distribution is the exclusive distributor for Fresca bath products

o

Has anyone purchased a Fresca bath vanity and if so, who did you purchase it from?

Thanks

o

The stuff looks good but you can't get replacement parts for anything.

The drain, for example, is non-standard so you can't purchase replacement parts or washers. You can't even buy a quality drain or faucet set like Moen Kohler or Grohe to replace the crap Fresca one because the holes are a non-standard size. You'll end up throwing out the entire unit to replace a component!

Also, the drain assembly does not meet code in Canada (I'm not sure about the US). So it would need to replumbed during installation and you'll just throw out the components that come with it. What a waste.

How can product be sold by Home Depot that doesn't meet code?!?!

The customer service is awful too. Check out their website....no contact info for customer care.

It looks nice and easy but too costly to install and own.

Stay away!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here