Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fixed Showerhead

Posted by ev2012 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 5, 12 at 1:24

Any recommendations / experiences with Hansgrohe showerheads? We are searching for a fixed showerhead, preferred by Hansgrohe, to complete a small master shower. Already selected a 10" Kohler ceiling mounted rainhead and a 2 jet hand held, mostly for cleaning. I have been looking at the Axor lines, but don't know... Any advice? Bath will be transitional - modern. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fixed Showerhead

what did you end up choosing? I am working on these same selections.

o

I would suggest Grohe and Hansgrohe showerheads. We don't like fixed ones, so we'd have 2 sliding bars with hand-held heads: 2 people can take shower at the same time, plus both shower heads are adjustable. We have Hansgrohe Raindance, very nice head. For kids bathroom I'm getting Grohe Movario 36" bar and, most likely, Grohe Power and Soul Cosmopolitan/Contemporary shower head. Movario bar has wall brackets that also function as shower holders, so you can place shower head on the bottom bracket to function like a body spray without even moving a slide.

o

ev2012: "I have been looking at the Axor lines, but don't know... Any advice? Bath will be transitional - modern."

We had a Hansgrohe Axor Steel as the only showerhead in our shower. It was a good showerhead, but we are much happier with the Moen Velocity 6320 (also -- or still -- the only showerhead in the shower) that we replaced it with. Inasmuch as you already will have two other showerheads in your shower, your bases are covered, and you should be happy with the Hansgrohe.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here