Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ponchobf

Bathroom Design Software?

PonchoBF
10 years ago

I am really struggling with stone tile colors for my master bathroom remodel. I'm doing custom/unique work, spending a large amount of time, and the most difficult part in the phase I am in now is deciding which color tone of stone tiles and large slab cuts to go with. Looking at individual pieces is not helping much because small examples can be very different than an entire wall section. The stone slab yards I've been to so far have not had many different choices of travertine. Some portions will need to have a different color tone or contrast and I need to be sure it looks awesome and not just "ok" for a remodel.

Is anyone familiar with bathroom design software that will let you design your layout and add colors and textures?

I feel like hiring a designer, but the wife may not like that as she will think it will -further- delay the remodel and she's ready for everything to be done a long time ago. I am also weary of going with just any designer because I am picky about this remodel. :)

Thanks for help and suggestions.

I have a new custom made rustic knotty alder vanity already installed w/ splendor gold granite counter, partial sunk copper sinks and black wall mount faucets. Stained concrete floor is done. Most of the brushed nickle shower fixtures and valves are in hand, but delayed on some valve installs due to figuring out which stone and depth needed due to stone thickness in one area. The entire shower area is framed out and almost ready for backer board and kerdi membrane. Exhaust fans, chromatherapy LED, recessed lighting and speakers are installed.

The style is rustic Mediterranean with warm colors, beige, and tan with some black fixtures/harware outside the shower area. I also have an approx 12' long rustic faux beam that will span along the top ceiling where the shower and dry area is divided.

It's just too much to try and see in my mind when ready to start picking stone colors and how they look together. My wife is saying yes to every sample stone I show her because she wants it done :(

Thanks!

This post was edited by PonchoBF on Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 23:24

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts