Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally got my small bathroom done.

Posted by skipper1960 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 27, 13 at 22:40

My wife and I finally got our small guest bathroom done. It came out nothing like we had planned in the beginning. We were at Menard's looking for a new vanity and vanity top, when a salesman said he could make us a great deal on a $1500 vanity with a granite top for $300. It was specially made and top quality. We couldn't pass up this deal, but we knew we had to go in a whole different directions decorating our bathroom. We had planned on an old world look and ended up with a modern New York look.
I hope I can get more than one picture to pop up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally got my small bathroom done.

Another picture

o

The before Pictures

o

Another before picture

o

Our new floor (Laminate)

o

another pick

o

One more

o

Very nice!

o

Beautiful job!!! An amazing deal on the vanity and top...looks top quality.
What brand of flooring did you use. I don't want to use tile on our remodel, it's too cold here in the winter.

o

Lindalp, I can't remember but I'll let you know later today. We get a lot of compliments on our color choice of the laminate.

o

First of all congratulation for your new bathroom. I think that the vanity and the granite on the top are looking great and the price is also very reasonable. I also want to remodel mine. Could you give me the overall cost of making it and batthtub refinishing of which estimated time period.

o

How nice! (I like that the pictures are right side up :)

Very clean and fresh, nice soothing colors. It is a gem. Thanks for sharing.

What is your next projec? Now that you've started it is hard to quit!

o

The bathroom cost was between $3000-$3500 and took about 5 days to finish.

My next project is our main bathroom and laundry room.
I'm going to die. Then I'm building my workshop.

o

Great job :)

o

Good job! What a huge improvement! I like the look of the laminate...curious to see how it holds up beside your shower. I had thought you couldn't use laminate in a 'wet area', as the particle board could swell? (ie we have MDF baseboards in house, but solid wood in bathrooms).

o

It's really nice. I love the laminate. Great choices and a great value. Awesome!

o

Vice nice! Love your new shower and your floor!

o

Your Bathroom looks Awesome. I Know that kitchen & bathroom remodeling is not a easy task.It is too much expensive and take lot of time but you hire professional on great deal. Great

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here