Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom Reno ideas and comments

Posted by nicole214 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 25, 12 at 20:08

I am starting to plan out my next Reno...my kids main bathroom. I have just picked a river white granite counter and am looking to see what the consensus is about the vanity....I love the look of paint but when I look at this counter I think a deep stained wood almost mahogany like wood be great, however I just finished my master and that is the colour of that vanity, and the style of the two vanities is almost identical as I am having them made. I found a limestone for the floor which looks great and picks up the deepest grays from the counter and I have a paint sample in the greenest gray colour ( from the counter) for the vanity if that's the route I choose. Any suggestions? Also I'm looking for an accent band of tile for the shower, the main shower tiles will be white medium size subway tiles. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom Reno ideas and comments

One suggestion for the accent tile, would be to choose something that ties in the other colors in the bathroom, such as the vanity, floor..... When we did our guest bathroom, the guy at the tile place suggested we do that, and helped us find/get a listello border mosaic that combined dark brown (for our vanity), noche travertine (for the floor), and white (fixtures and field tile color).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here