Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
medicine cabinet, Robern or Kohler? beveled or flat mirror?

Posted by janesylvia (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 29, 12 at 19:00

I am going to have the medicine cabinets replaced. The current one is a cheap 16x26 Zenith plastic one. Would Robern recessed cabinet be better than Kohler's? Would beveled mirror be better than flat one?

Thank you very much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: medicine cabinet, Robern or Kohler? beveled or flat mirror?

We are very happy with our Roberns (flat mirrors in all three bathrooms, we prefer the look). 2 are the middle range models, and the one in the MB is a more premium model (got that one because I wanted the 6" deep model for that bathroom).

o

Love our Robern. Love our beveled version. Love the mirrored inside. Just love it.

o

Will you all post pictures? I am just now starting my search for these sort of accessories, and have never heard of Robern.

o

Although I wouldn't necessarily buy from here (prices seem a tad high for most things), this site has a very large selection of different cabinets, so you can compare:

Here is a link that might be useful: medicine cabinet shop

o

Cat_mom and phylhl, thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Did you get your Robern cabinets at local stores or online? I saw Amazon has very good price on Robern sold by Faucets and More. I don't know if it's good to order from there. I am now buying materials first, then I'll interview contractors to do the remodeling.

Really appreciate your help.

o

Got ours from Hardware-Design in Fairfield, NJ.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here