Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bergiesgirl

Going to my happy place

bergiesgirl
10 years ago

I want to forget about contractors, unwilling DIY SO's and budgets. I just want to hang out with faucets, tile and showerheads. Wow, I just got back to a good place just typing that.

Before we bought our house, I would definitely say my style leaned contemporary, but our ranch really wants to be a cottage and I am listening...to a point. I have purchased the RH Logan vanity, PB Langford sink faucet and the Danze Opulence tub faucet. The sink faucets are vintage pewter and the tub faucet is polished nickel. I know mixing finishes is faux paux, but I really like it, plan on doing glass hardware on our built in cabinets and polished nickel hooks and shower heads. If anyone knows who carries showerheads, handhelds in polished nickel, please tell me I cannot find it.

The magazine rack and TP holder will be antique pewter and it has a full wall seperating it from bath and shower.

I am looking for a honed calcatta porcelain tile. I adore the one the one elphaba used from Floor & Decor and am leaning towards it. Do you think this mixture works, or any suggestions for different tile?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio