Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is this a good showerhead?

Posted by janesylvia (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 12 at 14:33

I am going to have my bathroom with a small stall shower (34x36) remodeled. Is the following a good showerhead?
Delta Faucet 58467-SS Universal Showering Components, In2ition R Two-In-One Shower Arm Mount Shower, Stainless

I am also considering the following shower arm
Delta Faucet U4993-SS Universal Showering Components Shower Arm and Flange, Stainless

Also, would the following lever match this showerhead?
Delta T13020-SS Monitor 13 Series Valve Trim Only, Stainless

Thank you very much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is this a good showerhead?

Hi Janesylvia--is this the same bath that you posted about tile selections? Can't wait to see it! We installed that same showerhead in the bathrooms at our last house. Absolutely loved them. It's wonderful to be able to use the hand held part for shaving legs and still have warm water flowing from above. Because of the way the 2 pieces fit together, you don't have to worry about the handheld falling out of it's holder and whacking you in the head when you least expect it either (that's what got the previous showerheads replaced). I think the lever & shower arm will coordinate beautifully with it. While I really like the stainless, the chrome versions will save you a pretty penny when all is said and done. Something to consider... Good luck!

Hope this helps!

o
RE: Is this a good showerhead?

Hi mydreamhome, thank you very much for sharing your experience. Yes, I am choosing the showerhead for a small shower stall. Because it's small, I need to make it look nice and uncluttered. I found the whole set on Amazon as follows:
Delta 172939-SS-I Carlisle Monitor 17 Series Shower with In2Ition Two-In-One Shower, Stainless
I need to purchase a Valve R10000-UNBX to match the new lever. Delta lever now has flow control and temperature control separate. I don't know if it would indeed make life more convenient.

Had the current house remodeled in April. Thank you so much for your help during that remodeling process. Bought another house in September. I need to have some remodeling done before moving in. I am now planning and buying materials for the newly bought house, and still live in the current house.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here