Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeking Whirlpool Tub Input

Posted by dreambuilder (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 13:48

I don't want to it to grow mold or blow out junk so I think I need an air jet tub? Also I don't want to have to put in a second water heater so I think I need one that recirculates the hot water and I don't want something that is so huge that you can't get it filled for an hour. Who has researched this and has the best of all worlds? This would be a heavily used tub. Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeking Whirlpool Tub Input

We went with a bain ultra air jet. It does not reheat the water, but I don't mind...I get the tub temp so hot that by the time the jets feel cooler, it actually feels good and stimulating to me. Mnfctrs make their tubs in a variety of shapes and sizes so the only way to judge that is to know what you can fit in your space and then go try them on. Ours has a bit narrower bottom so it uses less water...but it is definitely a one-man tub.

o
RE: Seeking Whirlpool Tub Input

Check out Sanijet. I think it might be stronger jets than simply an air tub, but I don't have a comparison. There is no plumbing to the jets; each jet has its own motor that moves the bathwater, so there is no place for gunk to form. There are several other threads here about them, if you want to search.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sanijet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here