Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me choose a tub spout?

Posted by bumble_doodle (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 10:20

So, I'm planning on mixing my hardware from different Moen collections (gasp) and here's where I am so far: Monticello sink faucet and Weymouth shower set. My dilemma is that while I think the Weymouth tub spout (third from left) is kind of funky right now, I'm not sure I'll feel the same way 3 years down the road. I should probably mention the bathroom will be white subway walls w/ marble hex floor and it is a shower tub w/ Sanijet 320.

So, which spout would YOU choose?

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me choose a tub spout?

Of the ones shown I like the 3972 (leftmost) best.

o

Thanks Mongo - that's the one I was leaning towards. I probably should have mentioned that I'm open to other suggestions too. Never thought I'd be obsessing over a tub spout...

o

The one on the left. It has the same bezel as your other stuff, and matches perfectly. I agree that the third one is too fussy looking.

(Ooooo, a Sanijet tub! I still have mine sitting in its wrapper since my renovation was put on hold.)

o

The one on the left gets my vote too.

o

Hmm... consensus is... LEFT. (for me too).

o

Another vote for the one on the Left.

o

Thanks everyone - I ordered the one on the left last night! I did have second thoughts after I showed it to DH. He thought it looked like the sewer pipes from the Super Mario Bros. video game (eye roll). It was a done deal when I told him he was out voted by GW'ers. :)

o

suzanne, I know exactly how you feel. I forgot to mention that our Sanijet has been in the garage since July 1st!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here