Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
poodledo_gw

good deals for Toto toilets and tubs - where?

poodledo
14 years ago

Hello,

Having read great reviews here for Toto Drake toilets and toto tubs, I went to bath stores over weekend. None of the salespeople would talk to me about Toto, despite my frequent requests for quotes, etc to compare to Kohler, etc. They had Toto binders on their shelves, but all of the salespeople conveniently (for them, inconveniently for me) and rather obviously changed the subject each time i asked about Toto.

So, I am assuming they are not allowed to talk about them for unknown reasons (??), but now I still need to / want to price them.

Can you direct me to a good source, free delivery ideally with good customer service for Toto products?

Thanks, Poodledo

Comments (5)

• trtsmb
    14 years ago

We bought our Toto from Faucet Depot. The best part was the free shipping.

Here is a link that might be useful: Faucet Depot

• faucetman886
    14 years ago

I must repeat, as I always try to, that I am of record as a friend of the owner of National Builder Supply and I write a blog site that I use their name in because of my friendship. I am not employed by them nor paid to endorse them. With that said I am a customer of NBS having bought both 2 Toto Ultramax toilets and just recently a Toto Washlet and as a customer not just a friend I highly recommend them. Now to show my fairness I recently did a project(for a soon to be published blog) where I compared prices, freight and service on some of the larger online marketers in addition to HD and found that National Builder Supply and Faucet Depot were neck and neck regarding both and far above any of the others. Equally as part of my daily life I read and respond in some 30+ discussion forums such as this one and find both to have the greatest service recommendations. If anyone is interested in knowing the oevrall results of my project and the other marketers let me know and Ill tell you when I publish the blog. My conclusion at the end of my survey was a very Strong Cavet Emptor because some of the ones I reviewed employed considerable trickery when it came to listing prices then when you get to the point to settle up your shopping cart you find excess freight charges (especially on tubs and toilets) and hidden service charges. I am truly disappointed and trying my nest to make sure the word gets out.

• carolinesmom
    14 years ago

at the time I purchased two months ago, I got the best price at www.everyfaucet.com (a csn store) w/ free shipping. Good luck.

• benguin
    14 years ago

We've purchased several Toto items this year from both faucetdirect and the above mentioned National Builder Supply.

Both were very competitive on pricing and no problem with either. My wife said the NBS folks were very helpful on the phone and had that friendly Georgia attitude.

The Toto USA call center was also extremely helpful with a few detailed technical questions we had prior to ordering one of their shower control valves. I'd feel very comfortable with calling them for any customer service questions.

• loves2read
    14 years ago

I have used NBS for stuff I am ordering and concur that I have found them very helpful over the phone...first order I placed I had to cancel because we discovered the valve in front bathroom because it was original had escutchion plate that could not be swaped out for ORB which we wanted to use---
    we had to think about if we wanted to tear into the wall behind it to remove the old valve and replace to get new fixtures...so I cancelled the order which had not been shipped yet...
    they were very nice about that--
    subsequently we decided to replace the valve and so I ordered faucets and couple of light fixtures from NBS--got a good price and part of the regular order placed late Thursday arrived today--ahead of schedule...