Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
abekker_gw

Did anyone buy a Venetian dual system tub from Costco?

abekker
9 years ago

I just came across this tub, looks good on paper. It includes air and whirlpool jets as well as back warmer and led lighting. Can someone comment? Is it too good to be true?

http://www.costco.com/Access-Tubs-Venetian-Dual-System-Bathtub.product.100029373.html#BVRRWidgetID

Comments (35)

• abekker
    Original Author
    9 years ago

couldn't find anything except Costco site

• matdrew
    9 years ago

looking as it as well. anyone have one?

• Josiah Terpstra
    9 years ago

did you order it? would like to??

• Edie Nicosia
    9 years ago

I have it in a box in my garage .i could not find another with all those features. St anywhere near . that . price. Anyond have one installed ?

• silken1
    9 years ago

According to two reviews on Costco site, make sure you inspect it for damage as soon as you receive it. One reviewer got no help from the Access company for some scratches because they had left the tub in the box and didn't notice for a couple months. They just wanted a scratch repair kit, but Access refused.

• fst96se
    9 years ago

Anybody get theirs installed yet? I am pondering this tub for my remodel.

• Edie Nicosia
    9 years ago

Not yet .

• Jeff Holmes
    9 years ago

Dud the price on this tub just go up? It seems like I saw it at 1299 for the duel. It is 1499 now.

• Edie Nicosia
    9 years ago

It was on sale for $1299 if you call they might honor the sakes price . They did for me . Good luck . Mind is waiting installation ?? Anyone install one get

• Jeff Holmes
    9 years ago

Edie, I just called Costco and they will honor the sale price! I'm shocked, I never would have thought they would do that!

Have you had a chance to install yours yet?

Also, can you tell me which side of the Rib you need an access panel for? In my case, I would be able to access it from the left side of the tub, but not the right.

• Edie Nicosia
    9 years ago

glad you got the sales price. I did not think of it myself. Everything in my project has been back and forth. I had ordered the tub then canceled. The tub company called to ask my why, They suggested I call Costco and ask them to honor the price from the week before. I was shocked that they did. Glad it helped you as well. My project will start april 8th. let me know how you like yours if you get yours in first. It seems like such a good deal.

• Edie Nicosia
    9 years ago

LOL I have no idea. I just order stuff and hope my hubby can figure it out. LOL.

• emmebee16
    9 years ago

I bought it too! Haven't installed it yet though

• fst96se
    9 years ago
    So do you know which side of the tub needs access?
  • Edie Nicosia
    9 years ago

anyone buy the Costco anaconda towel warmer?

• csimmons222
    8 years ago

Anyone with this tub? If so, how do you like it? How is the quality?

• mheagy133
    7 years ago

I have the tub great quality. Access panel is in the back of the tub. I will be installing this week. Hope it goes smooth

• Jennifer
    7 years ago

What sort of faucet are you guys using with this tub? One review made reference the faucet needed being expensive?

• Shelley Karpel
    7 years ago

Anyone have this tub and has been using it for a while? What do you think?

• Edie Nicosia
    7 years ago

i have it for a while and it works great . I am sure if you have 4,000 or more you can find better ones. but otherwise i am happy with it.

• Edie Nicosia
    7 years ago

i bought a faucet from signature hardware and it works great. they have many styles and their are priced fairly

• Shelley Karpel
    7 years ago

Thanks Edie! Any issues with stuff/mold coming out of the whirlpool jets? I have an old one and had a terrible problem and found that this was common. Have they figured out a fix for this?

• vijmeister
    7 years ago

When you say the access panel is in the back, that means its not on either the right or left side, its in the middle, correct?

• Roseann Burt Caldwell
    6 years ago

I am also considering this tub but would like to look at the installation manual and it is not available online, wondering if this tub needs mortar support under the tub. Also, is the acrylic backed with fiberglass??

• csimmons222
    6 years ago

I opted not to purchase this tub due to the fact that I couldn't find any feedback from people who owned it.

• tofi1
    6 years ago

I just ordered this tub too. Anyone purchase faucet for it and put it in? I wanted to see what kind fits them.

• Marsha Christoffel
    5 years ago
    I love my tub. My recommendation even if you don’t use it all the time, do a cleaning once a month following their recommendations of dishwasher detergent 1/4 cup, hot water Over jets for 10 minutes. Empty and fill with cold water over jets and run 15 minutes. I have been trying for months to clear the gunk out of line. My understanding is that they used ridged lines for plumbing. It gets stuck in there. I am on my 41 cleaning of filling the tub and using cleaning process. Good luck.
  • tamixwp
    5 years ago

We installed the tub last night. We both had a soak. It's great for my husband because hes tall and can fit in the tub. I'm looking online for the touch pad control instructions. The installation and operational instructions are vague. Tami

• HU-955246198
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I bought one when I remodeled my bath in 2014. Absolutely love. it! My friends volunteer to dog sit just to be able to use my tub. It works fabulously. Then I

sold my house last year. Now I’m trying to find one for my master bath without remodeling the whole bathroom.

• Nicole Davis
    4 years ago

I want to change out the jet trim to bronze has anyone done that to their tub?

• Andrew Mallonee
    2 years ago

FYI, ours stopped working after a year. I think it is the control panel went bad.

• Vivian Parker
    2 years ago

Can any confirm if this tub works on both right and left drain? i have read the manual and specs but cant find this information anywhere!

• Natalie Henshilwood
    last year

I did and it's randomly turning on ???

• HU-846106332
    last year

Did you read the instructions? It comes on 30 min after to clear our the water from the air jets

Sponsored
Kohlmark Flach Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Kohlmark Flach Architects: Enriching Lives Through Purposeful Design