Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master Bath with Giallo Ornamental Countertop

Posted by daloru (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 7:59

GW community, you are the best! This is my first time posting and need help --deciding on Master Bath tile for new construction -- Giallo Ornamental countertops with Dove White cabinets. Would love to see photos of your selections for floors, tub surround and shower! Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master Bath with Giallo Ornamental Countertop

It seems like you could go several different directions to play off the granite: the warm beige world of travertine and the like, a dark or lighter gray direction to pick up on the flecks in the stone, or a deep, warm brown floor - like with wood-look plank tile - and cream colored tile walls. So what do you like, and what kind of feel do you want from the room? Traditional? Crisp and modern? Rustic? If you search google images or houzz with the granite name, you'll get lots of good ideas.

o
RE: Master Bath with Giallo Ornamental Countertop

thanks. great suggestions, well said. I want a classic crisp look -- with a touch of modern!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here