Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Acryline Spa Bath Reviews

Posted by panzer1 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 12 at 23:54

Has anyone had any experience with the Acryline Spa Baths? My first choice was a Kohler with the Effervesence and the neck jets and back jets (I would have taken any of the Purist, Revival, Memoirs or tea for Two), but we can't get anything with these because they aren't CSA approved in Canada. So I started looking again and was told about these. Apparently their bubble placements are at the bottom of the back and move up the body, somewhat replicating the feeling of the whirlpool jets.

Does anyone have any experience with the Acryline? I looked for reviews on-line and on Garden Web and found very little.

If you don't know about this brand in particular, do you know of something that offers neck and back jets? our ideal size is 72x36, but we can go slightly bigger or smaller and adjust the deck size.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here