Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Standard size toilet with the fast flush system

Posted by gabelman (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 28, 12 at 22:56

Can anyone recommend a good "standard size" toilet for a small bathroom? The distance can't be more than 28" long. I'm short and I believe I would prefer the standard size rather than the Comfort Height. I haven't found many Standard size toilets out there.
Any help would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Standard size toilet with the fast flush system

American Standard and Kohler both make any models that fit your requirements. The AS Cadet and K's Cimmaron both come in round or elongated, and regular height or comfort height. Do check the overall measurments though, because there are also several elongated toilets that will fit in that space and I would never choose a round toilet unless I absolutely had no other choice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here