Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pullout spray for washing hair in vanity sink

Posted by M_N_A (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 20, 13 at 17:48

DH likes to have a quick hair wash sometime without getting into the shower.

something like the pullout spray for kitchen would work great. but is there something for vanity sink faucet? how does it work?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pullout spray for washing hair in vanity sink

You might try searching for lavatory shampoo faucets. I saw this one, but would think there would be others out there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lavatory shampoo faucet

o

I also found a couple of simpler pull-out faucets. This one has a pretty discreet pull out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pull out vanity faucet

o

I'm surprised that more people don't seem to be looking for this. It was definitely a priority for me in our Master BR. I tend to do a fair amount of hand-washing delicate items, and thought that having a sprayer would facilitate rinsing out. Just doing online searches (couldn't find anything in person anywhere), my favourite pullout was the Green Tea by American Standard, but in the Brushed Nickel finish it was almost 10X more expensive than the one I found on eBay by Pfister. I splurged on many things in this bathroom, but just couldn't justify that cost to myself...in the States I think it's probably more reasonable. Anyhow here are two pics, first one the Green Tea, isn't it pretty? The second, the Ideal, which is pretty enough...and not installed yet, so can't comment on how it works...

photo ASGreenteafaucet_zpscc750063.jpg

PP BN Ideal faucet with pullout photo PPIdealfaucet_zpsa5e11c04.jpg

o

I just ran across this today while looking for something else. I probably would not have noticed it if I hadn't recalled seeing your question. The Houzz tag says it is Kohler Simplice.

o

thank you all for your suggestions. now I have a few options too look at! I am quite surprised that not many products are out there with this feature

o

hmm, the last one is actually a kitchen faucet. Maybe I should just consider that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here