Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bayareayonsei_gw

Help With A Double Sink Vanity

BayAreaYonsei
11 years ago

I am reaching out for help with finding a vanity (no top) for a 60" double sink. Here is some criteria that I am looking for that might help:

Modern/transitional look

Lighter color to go with my tower black vanity top

I really like the Restoration Hardware Hutton Valley/Hutton Washstand look but their dual vanities are measured at 72".

Comments (11)

• suero
    11 years ago

Have you looked at kitchen cabinets. Most manufacturers have vanities as well.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    11 years ago

I'm not at all sure how you could duplicate that particular look with kitchen cabinets. There are a number of companies, like ronbow, that price out vanities and tops separately, but you don't say what your budget range is. The ronbow newcastle is just like the Hutton only nicer, but it's not cheap. They also have others in their neo-classic collection that are more like the newer hudson vanities.

If that's out of your price range (it's out of mine, for sure), try searching your local big box store for vanities without tops.

Here is a link that might be useful: ronbow newcastle

• denali2007
    11 years ago

Try Signature Hardware

Here is a link that might be useful: vanities

• BayAreaYonsei
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions. I checked out Ronbow and you're right, out of my price range but very nice looking.

I am thinking about going with the 60" Taren Bamboo Vanity with undermount basins. Any thoughts??

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    11 years ago

Wait, you said in your first post, no top--have you changed your mind? If so, there are dozens, maybe hundreds like that that come with the top and undermount sinks.

• BayAreaYonsei
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Nope, haven't changed my mind just thought I had to make sure the vanity has undermount basins area available otherwise I will have to customize the vanity. Is this correct or can I choose any double vanity since it won't matter what type of sink I install?

• BayAreaYonsei
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This is what I'm thinking about getting minus the top.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    11 years ago

You can choose any vanity. You may lose the drawers under the sinks, though, depending on how you do it and the depth of the actual vanity part.

• kmcg
    11 years ago

Another poster on this forum used a vanity from Amazon that looks like your photo, but white. More like the Hutton, I think, and only 60". If you search for the user name "stephanie and tim" you can probably find their finished bath thread.

Here is a link that might be useful: Beverly Vanity

• KevinMP
    11 years ago

This is close, and you can get it without a top for less than $1.5K

http://www.premierevanities.com/products/Double-Vanities/Wooden/Modern-White-60-Inch-Double-Vanity.html

• pricklypearcactus
    11 years ago

I also have a bathroom with an old 61" vanity that I (someday) want to replace. I have the RH Hutton 36" single sink vanity and I want something similar in 61" double, but RH does not offer the Hutton double in that size. I saved the following site as one having some similar 61" double vanity sinks. I have not purchased from them, so I cannot attest to quality or security.

Bath Vanity Experts Double Vanities

I also found some on Amazon.com, so you might try there. The specific sink I was looking at (brand Karma) was also available on Amazon.com.