Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mid Priced Kohler Toilets - Cimarron & Wellworth

Posted by pbx2 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 12 at 16:38

Was wondering if any1 had any experience with these 2 Kohler toilets: Cimarron & Wellworth?

We're thinking of putting 1 each in a secondary bathroom & powder room respectively.

Would appreciate any feedback on these.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mid Priced Kohler Toilets - Cimarron & Wellworth

I have a Cimarron elongated comfort height in my first floor bathroom and I love it. I'm getting one in my master bedroom bathroom. I especially love the comfort height part. It is so comfortable. And my four-year-old grandson has no trouble getting up there.

o
Kohler Wellworth Toilet

We have the new Kohler Wellworth (not the classic) in the comfort height in all 4 baths. The comfort height is really nice. DS2 is 7 and has no problem with it either. I really love the styling of the new Wellworth toilet and that was one of the big factors after taking into account functionality of the toilet system itself. Quite happy with the Wellworth.

o

Thanks for the feedback on each carrie2 & mydreahome.

The Cimarron has a good price @ lowes atm & the new Wellworth is also well priced AND looks good.

I am glad to hear they are both performing as expected of Kohler products.

o

I have the Cimarron and the Memoirs. I like both very much, but recently discovered that a standard plunger doesn't cover the drain opening sufficiently to do the job. You will probably need to get a new plunger, and I'm not sure what to recommend at this point.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here