Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
who makes a modern white vanity?

Posted by jersey9 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 8, 13 at 16:18

I've searched high and low- but just can't find a simple, modern white vanity for a 48 inch nook. The look I'm going for is clean, straight lines, with simple drawers to which I'll add chrome pulls and top it with a quartz or synthetic white-ish top.

The closest looks I found are 1) elledecor Monique Lhuillier slide #14 http://www.elledecor.com/celebrity-style/rhapsody-in-gray#slide-14 and 2) Elton John's new "john" http://www.westsidetile.com/jimmy-reed-glass-tile-installation-with-bisazza-glass-in-elton-john-residence/

I think I can get the same look without the extravagance. I was even considering a white gloss kitchen cabinet and converting it into a vanity. Any manufacturer or store would help.

I have plenty of time, because I was abandoned by my contractor so now I have to chase him down, string him up and shake him out, or, he should be getting that small claims summons any day now, so I'm waiting for fireworks.

boo hoo. I'm thinking pretty bathroom thoughts, because I have not been able to bring myself to open the bathroom door, where an open pit with a piece of tile over it has been there for months. Reality bites.

Please GW, give me something to look forward to. I've even eased up on the checkbook just to keep my sanity...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: who makes a modern white vanity?

What about ikea godmorgon?

Here is a link that might be useful: ikea godmorgon with odensvik

o

Here's a pic showing two white 48" godmorgons side by side:

o

I should maybe have mentioned that those long pulls come with the vanity, but you don't have to use them. Just don't install them and use what you like instead.

o

How about a Bertch vanity? Insignia or riverside door styles in white finish? http://www.bertch.com/products/bath/vanities/search-by-door-style.aspx

o

I am going with Ultracraft cabinets. I priced a floor installation cabinet at about $350. I asked for a quote for a wall mount from my dealer recently, but haven't received it yet. They have some nice veneers and thermofoils to choose from. If you don't want high gloss, you can also get painted maple in a satin finish. They are frameless style cabinets in custom sizes if you need it. The Gallery section of the website is disappointing, but you can get a good idea by looking at some of the kitchen photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ultracraft

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here