Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master Bath + Closet Reno-4+ months in the making

Posted by nhbaskets (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 15:47

After 4+ months our master bath and closet reno is 99% complete. Thank you GWers for the input provided along the way! While our bathroom is small, I'm trilled with the outcome and find it to be a huge improvement over what we've lived with over the past 19 years!

Bathroom details:
Vanity and Medicine Cabinet - Medallion Platinum Series in White Chocolate
Countertop and Shower Threshold - Cambria Canterbury with pencil edge
Floor - American Olean Caterina in Roman Gold. 12x12 tiles on the diagonal
Shower - American Orlean Caterina in Roman Gold. 10x12 tile on walls, Mosaic on floor and back of niche
Shower Door - Frameless with polished chrome hardware
Toilet - Kohler Cimarron from Lowe's
Sink - Kohler supplied by fabricator
Faucet, Vanity lights, TP holder, Pulls and Knobs - RH Asbury in polished nickel
Shower Fixtures - Hand shower by Grohe. All other fixtures by Hansgrohe. All in polished chrome
Mirrors - Pompanoosuc Mills in natural cherry
Shutter - Garber from Lowe's
Walls - BM in Warmed Cognac
Trim - BM in China White
Pocket Door - Masonite with frosted glass

Closet details:
California Closets in Ivory
Hardware - RH Asbury pulls
Walls - BM Standish White
Trim - BM in China White

A few shots of the before. Sorry for the sideways pictures. Photobucket is not cooperating with me today!
IMG_0498
IMG_0502
IMG_0505

Now the after.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few shots of the closet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!
Carole

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master Bath + Closet Reno-4+ months in the making

Congratulations! There are so many beautiful elements in your new room, I don't know where to begin... I love the vanity and medicine cabinet, and the RH Ashbury stuff looks great in there. Colors are so warm and inviting. You put everything together so well. I know you'll enjoy it!

o

Very nice update. I like the way the deep colors harmonize with the ones you chose in the kitchen. Is the vanity bench from RH, too?

o

Thanks for the kind words. I do have an affinity toward these tones. The vanity bench is from RH. There was a thread recently on having makeup areas in a bathroom. Even though this bath is extremely small, it's something I use everyday and gladly give up the storage space for it.

o

Very, very nice! It looks beautifully pulled together and I love your faucets and Cambria particularly. OK, I admit I'm having major closet envy too, having spent the afternoon trying to make some sense of my MBR closet.

o

Don't even get me started on the closet envy!! Sometimes I'm afraid to look at these threads :)

o

Very nice! Really like the frosted glass door.

o

Your bathroom is gorgeous! It looks almost exactly the same layout and size as one we are about to redo. Is your vanity a standard 21 depth, or shallower?

Thanks.

o

Wow...very nice!! Everything looks great. Love the frosted glass door and paint color. Where did you purchase the door?

Enjoy your new space :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here