Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blackchamois

Caesarstone fabrication cost

blackchamois
10 years ago

I just got a quote for material/fabrication/installation of Caesarstone counters for both my guest bath and master bath.

The guest bath vanity measures 40.5" x 22" and already has the plywood down, just no top.

The master bath vanity measures 101.5" x 22 but would need the existing top removed and plywood put down.

The gentelman said that he could do both with one slab, and the cost of the slab (Organic White) is $960.

The total price he quoted was $2570 for all of the above, so $960 for material and $1870 for fabrication/installation.

Does that sound high, or is that fairly average?

Thank you!

Comments (8)

• vp_78
    10 years ago

Well I don't know where you live, but I'm in San Diego and we just ordered a Caesarstone vanity top that 35"x22" with a backsplash on three sides and a sink, and I was quoted $700 for the fabrication and installation -- but I can't remember how that breaks down and I don't have my hands on the quote. FYI we used a remnant that the fabricator already had.

HTH!

• blackchamois
    Original Author
    10 years ago

nika107 - Thanks! I am in So Orange County. I would love to find a remnant and just do the guest bath (master bath can get by for now). I haven't exhausted my search, but imagine that it may be hard to find someone that has a remnant of the color I want.

Were you flexible with your material/color choice or did you get lucky and happen to find someone that had extra of the specific color you wanted?

Also, did the $700 include the material or was that just the fab and install? If the material was separate, can you tell me what you paid per sf?

Thanks again!

• christine40
    10 years ago

we just did the "vanity" program with cambria. Any color, any edge same price. We did a top with sink and faucet holes for a 60" vanity for $975--no install, but with the sink and faucet done, install is really just dropping it on and caulking it in! that was the best deal around for me!

• vp_78
    10 years ago

The $700 includes everything -- the slab, the sink and the backsplash, the fabrication and the install, as well as taxes. We basically went to a stone and granite yard and looked at their remnants. We did that once before when we redid our upstairs hall bath and it worked out well. I didn't really have anything specific in mind, I just wanted something fairly neutral (thinking ahead to resale). If I had something very specific in my head, we would have had to order it and it would have cost more for the slab. And I think your guys will have to do a lot more labor (since you have a much larger slab to deal with), plus they have to do some demo, right?

• blackchamois
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Christine40 and Nika107 - Thank you both for the information!

• vp_78
    10 years ago

Your welcome! :) Post pics when you're done!

• Gracie
    10 years ago

We had leftover quartz from our kitchen that the granite yard was holding for us for our bathroom remodels. They said we could pick out anything from their scrap pile in exchange. We did our guest bath in May and paid $500 to template, fabricate, and install granite for a 36" vanity. We're in the Portland metro area.

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living