Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have the Kohler Reve sink?

Posted by newenglandmom (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 12:56

I'm looking for a simple, modern, rectangular pedestal sink that needs to be 22-24" wide (left to right) and no more than 20" deep (front to back). Would prefer one that offers a three-hole model.The Kohler Reve looks promising, but online reviews say that water splashes (from faucet and brushing teeth), also that the sink needs to be wiped in order to prevent dried waterdrops from showing. Does anyone have experience with this sink?

If anyone can suggest an alternative you prefer, I am all ears. Toto makes a good-looking one, but it's too wide (26"). The Porcher Solutions Square is too deep (22"). The Bissonnet Emma does not come with three holes. Anyone have experience with the Whitehaus LUO-24 or the Duravit D30030? Or anything else along these lines that I haven't yet found?

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have the Kohler Reve sink?

I don't have it, but it's on my "short list." Planning to build a console-type vanity beneath it instead of a pedestal, though. I think splashing depends on some other factors, primarily the faucet and the user, more than the sink! And the water spots probably depend more on the hardness of the water than the style of the sink. Porcelain is porcelain, isnt' it? Look forward to hearing of other options in this size range. We are also looking at Toto Vernica.

o

Have you looked at Wetstyle? I don't know if they make any pedestal sinks but they do have "floating" ones. I was looking at sinks in a showroom yesterday and they look pretty nice.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wetstyle

o

Assume you've seen the Kohler Archer pedestal sink?

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler Archer pedestal sink

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here