Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom showrooms in Westchester and lower CT area

Posted by ellendi (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 10, 13 at 10:07

Seeing linelle's post, reminded me that we still have our hall bath left to do.
When we did our master bath we found a display that I loved and pretty much copied it off the showroom. That place has since closed:(
I am not good at visioning things. If I find something and like it, I will love it for years.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom showrooms in Westchester and lower CT area

If you don't mind driving to NJ, check out Hardware-Design in Fairfield, NJ (not CT). We purchased the bathroom fixtures for all three of our bathrooms there, and we had a local guy make us our vanities, which were inspired by (modified "copies" of) vanities we had seen in the showroom.

o

Best Plumbing Tile & Stone on Central Ave. in Scarsdale has a good set of displays. Also Klaff's on Central Ave. Klaffs is pricey and I didn't love their sales staff, but the displays are good for inspiration. Majestic Kitchen and Bath in Mamaroneck has a large showroom.

If you are looking for some good tile inspirations, the people at Rye Ridge Tile in Port Chester and Walker Zanger in Mt. Vernon were especially helpful when we did our 2 bathrooms.

o

Thanks!

o

There's a Klaff's in So. Norwalk and another in Danbury...very expensive but gorgeous stuff and great for ideas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here