Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
robe / towel hooks in contemporary style

Posted by 5yearslater (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 19, 12 at 23:02

I am remodeling two baths. One will have hansgrohe axor shower handles and faucet and the other will have grohe atrio. The hooks that match, and most contemporary style hooks, to my mind seem as if they won't really hold a towel or robe. I prefer large double hooks but their traditional style would be out of place with the contemporary fixtures. Has anyone seen a contemporary style hook that looks as if it might work?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: robe / towel hooks in contemporary style

The Grohe Atrio hook looks very similar to my Danze Parma hooks, and they hold bath towels just fine.

o

I have Motiv Sine hooks. I have both the robe hook and the single hook and they work fine. Unfortunately, they don't have a double hook.

Here is a link that might be useful: Motiv Sine

o

Thanks. It is difficult to choose some of these items without having a chance to see them anywhere but online.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here