Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mdc08

Best online site to buy faucets?

mdc08
15 years ago

What is the best online website to buy faucets? I have seen several on here listed: faucetsdirect.com etc. I wanted to see if anyone has bought faucets recently? I am needing 1 Kitchen, 1 laundry, 5 bathroom. I am hoping to cut the cost. THANKS!

Comments (16)

• twobengalsandme
    15 years ago

I've had great service from faucetsdirect. Just bought all my bathroom stuff there. Shipped quickly, follow up emails, etc. I haven't seen the same stuff anywhere else for less.

• katsmah
    15 years ago

I recently ordered through e-faucets and would order from them again. The faucet was a little more expensive than faucetsdirect, but it shipped the day I ordered it. I was on a time crunch, so that was important to me. I had the faucet in 3 days using their regular shipping.

• kevin1727
    15 years ago

If you're buying Danze, go to the danzefaucetwarehouse. Best price ("in the cart" price is lower than the listed price) and they had great service. I placed several orders with them.

• mmme
    15 years ago

I've had a good experience so far with efaucets.

Bath fixtures are a great place to find savings online. I ordered several fixtures and saved at least 40% each time. I'm not finding quite the same savings in other areas like hardware or lighting.

• marisany
    15 years ago

I'm in the midst of a bathroom renovation, and I bought the faucets and shower hardware (as well as sink, toilet, soap basket) from qualitybath.com. Their prices were great (call for a lower price than what is shown on website), the sales staff were very helpful and knowledgable, and their quoted shipping times were accurate.

• User
    15 years ago

I ordered from everyfaucet.com and had very quick shipping and good customer service.

Here is a link that might be useful: everyfaucet

• pepperidge_farm
    15 years ago

I bought faucetdirect and faucetdepot, no problem. used efaucet, there was a stupid error in the photo, so ended up with the wrong item, they were a bit slow to correct, but ultimately did.

• leesa49221
    15 years ago

I'm a deal getter so I bought mine on EBay. I got a brushed nickle Moen with the sprayer in the end that retails for about $160 for $9 !!!!!Thats $9.00

• lpb313
    15 years ago

bought our kitchen faucet from faucetdepot--good price, quick delivery and excellent customer service

• hyerground
    15 years ago

Don't! go to your local professional and get the best quality for the best price! A good consultant will honestly let you know what is the best product for the price and can often times save you more money, especially when you are looking at purchasing more than just one faucet - i.e. entire bathroom. We see it all the time!

• lsudude
    15 years ago

I used faucet direct and got great service. Know the product before you order on line so you know exactly what you're getting.

• monroviamom
    15 years ago

I purchased from eBay - same retailer that I purchased my kitchen faucet on & saved big $$$$. I believe Homeandstone was the seller -- great in communication, price & shipping time. I'd use them again.

• lschroeder
    15 years ago

I was very pleased with the Danze prices from partsconnection on ebay. I have not received the items just (orderd a few days ago) but I was able to speak to a warm body.

• sandra_zone6
    15 years ago

I bought all the Hansgrohe shower supplies and bath faucet as well as vanity from Home and Stone. Got incredible service from them, spoke to real people, they are authorized retailers so I get the service from Hansgrohe if there are issues, best of all, with their great prices and better still Friday Frenzy additional discounts, I saved a TON over what I would have paid locally and yes, I did try to shop locally before I ordered. I contacted Hansgrohe beforehand and they gave me all the part numbers I needed for my order. My savings with pay for the rest of the bath fixtures.

• homecenterfool
    14 years ago

faucetsdirect.com is a good choice. I've had good success with ordering from them. Just don't buy anything from Homecenter.com. I recently attempted to order some Danze bathroom faucets from Homecenter.com. This was the worst experience I've had in more than 10 years of online shopping. Homecenter.com is a fraudulent drop ship business, only out to steal your money. Click on the link if you want to read about my experience with Homecenter.com.

Here is a link that might be useful: Homecenter.com Home Improvement Products Scam!