Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nhbaskets_gw

Do these finishes go together? Input/pictures requested!

nhbaskets
11 years ago

We are 90% done on our master remodel (pictures coming soon!) so of course I'm already thinking about the next project. In our case it will be the guest bath. Can anyone tell me why it's called the 'guest' bath when kids use it? Doesn't this give them more reasons to want to be waited on? Sorry for the diversion. :)

Like our master, this bathroom is small with a 36" vanity, one-piece fiberglass tub, toilet and linen closet. I'm thinking about replacing the tub with an acrylic tub and tile surround. Also considering losing the door on the linen closet and just having a cabinet. The basic layout will remain unchanged.

On to the finishes. I'm considering a 1" hex white tile floor, Cambria Torquay countertop, white subway tile in the tub area, and beadboard on the walls about 2/3rds the way up. Do all these finishes go together? I should also mention that I already have RH Chatham faucet, train rack, 3 sconce light, TP holder and hooks all in polished chrome.

I've attempted to search for all these elements, but can't pinpoint a GW bath (or Houzz) that have these. Any pictures you can come up with would be greatly appreciated. DH is a visual person so my descriptions don't cut it.

Thanks in advance for your help and input!

Comment (1)