Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Door less shower

Posted by gabelman (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 20:01

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and wondered if any of you had any experience with "Doorless Showers"?

I have very small bathrooms. 3 of my shower walls are fully tiled and the front is partially tiled and then shower door. When redoing, i was thinking of having them install a doorless shower with only a partial glass panel in front (w/o door)
Has anyone had experience with this? If so do you know if anything special has to be done to waterproofing and does a lot of water come out of the shower?
Thanks Newby gabelman :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Door less shower

How much water will come out of the shower depends on the size of the shower and placement of the shower head. Can you post a picture of the shower layout with dimensions?

o
RE: Door less shower

I was just going to ask the same thing. It depends on the size and shape of the shower, as well as the shower head location, as to whether or not you can do this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here