Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What color wall paint with ming green?

Posted by nancita (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 28, 12 at 19:48

Hi all,
The painter wants colors. The guest bath has ming green vanity top and some in the shower. Same family green tile floor. The rest is white; vanity, shower base and the rest of the show wall. Will green on the walls be too much green?
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What color wall paint with ming green?

I'm never a fan of a lot of green in a bathroom as it casts a greenish tinge on one's complexion, making everyone look a tad seasick. Perhaps a pale gray would be lovely.

o

Take a look at BM Sea Glass. I almost used that for my bathroom, but ended up with BM Mt. Saint Anne. If you Google it, you'll see plenty of pictures to give you an idea of how it looks. It's a blue-green-gray that reads slightly green.

o

here is an old thread about using lavender with ming green with pics of 3 different baths done that way. Don't know if that would appeal to you or not.

Here is a link that might be useful: ming green baths

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here