Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_1368810

Waterworks sink stopper

User
10 years ago

Hi all,

I'm considering a Waterworks faucet for my bathroom remodel and I just noticed that it seems that the Waterworks sink stoppers say WATERWORKS on them, which I don't love. Does anyone know if that's definitely the case and if so if it would be possible to replace them with plain stoppers? I wouldn't mind seeing the name elsewhere, but the sink stopper seems overly prominent to me, or maybe it's just that I haven't seen it before.

Thanks!

Comment (1)

• Babka NorCal 9b
    10 years ago

I have a Grohe faucet, and a Lacava sink. The sink requires a larger 2" (European) drain, so I didn't get a Grohe drain. I got one from Lacava.

The sink has a small name on it, the faucet has a small name on it but the click-clack drain doesn't. Good thing, as I don't like all these prominent names on every piece of hardware I buy.

They make those click-clack drains in normal size too. You push on it to close it, and push again to open it. At first I balked at putting my hands in the water to open the drain, but then, come to think of it, if I'm washing delicates, or my hair my hands are already IN the water. No big deal.

-Babka

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm