Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Towel Warmer - Curved or straight bars?

Posted by akcorcoran (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 19, 13 at 19:30

Hi -

This is really for those with a curved towel warmer, actually - we have a Warmly Yours Infinity towel warmer in my daughters' bathroom and have been very pleased. That said, it's a bit modern for our master bath so I've been considering the curved bar models, which look a little dressier, I think.

But does anyone have one - and what brand? I read somewhere that the issue is that the towel doesn't actually lie on the bars on the back b/c of the curve so it doesn't get as warm?

With our straight one, it does, but as I said, it's pretty sleek/modern and our master bath is very traditional.

Hoping to hear from anyone - and ask away about the Warmly Yours if you're interested.

Thanks in advance!
Alexa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Towel Warmer - Curved or straight bars?

Here's a link to the one we have in case folks are interested. It gets nice and hot, was a reasonable price and comes with the timer (vs paying extra.) It's silly to debate the aesthetics, I know, but I've agonized over every other decision to make our master my dream bath. :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Warmly Yours Infinity Towel Warmer

o

bump - anyone? Any towel warmer at all besides Warmly Yours? Just hoping for a little advice...

o

here are a couple I found on houzz. I knowing nothing a out them though. But have an old fashioned look for sure.

Here is a link that might be useful: Houzz example Hudson Reed

o

We have this one from Costco. It works well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Costco Towel Warmer

o

Thanks, y'all. I decided to go with another Warmly Yours Infinity towel warmer. Since we have one and know it works well, and it is a reasonable price, I'll go with that for now. Maybe later in life I can upgrade to the beautiful traditional ones that cost more pennies, dimes, dollars! ;-)

Thanks for chiming in - I appreciate it!

Alexa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here