Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twincreeks_gw

please help! last minute advice needed! ;)

TWINCREEKS
12 years ago

Hello!

I apologize for the last minute advice that is needed- whatever I can get will be greatly appreciated.

In less than 24 hours I need to have answers to cabinet guy who will be doing everything on a new build.

Questions:

1.) Serenity Air Bath - size is limited. my choices are Serenity 15, Serenity Studio 35, Serenity 32 MOTIF. All are Air Baths. Confused on Chromotherapy aspect. Hearing 2 different things... Is it standard or not? What is the Light Pkg (4 LED lights with control pad) extra 350. Looks like chromotherapy is standard on all, but then this "light pkg" part is getting me confused. Anyone have any advice or info on any of these units?

2.) Carrara Marble in bathroom a definite. Thinking of Carrara and Black Marble Basketweave on floor, All Carrara Marble on Counter, Steam Shower ???, Honed or Polished. Love the Glass looking knobs/pulls, love the sconce look at the Double sink area. Thinking Satin Nickel on Plumbing. Or should I do Chrome or Polished Chrome?

3.) What do you think of DISTRESSED, furniture style, beaded inset, looking Greyish Vanity (all cabinetry in here) I was originally thinking of a creamy white cab, but all the marble I am looking at has grey veining in it, and I really like the black in the basketweave for the floor. So, now I am thiking that maybe I should look at a greyish vanity ???? I do not want black. Or what do you think of a white distressed with glazing that it a darker grey? Anyone have any Grey Distressed Bath Vanity they would like to share would be great!

4.) Anything you can offer in way of advice, pics, comments, dos/donts of the master bath ????

So thankful for anyone's help! :)

Comments (2)

• tikatoo
    12 years ago

My bath doesn't sound much like yours - I'm using Navaelli Carrara Star form Daltile and dark cabinets - but my cabinet pulls are gorgeous! I ordered Top Knobs- the Crystal Collection #TK128PC and they arrived last week. Pricey but beautiful. Can't wait to see them installed! I also am using Polished Chrome fixtures - I like the blue tone to them and the shine. I have satin nickel in my kitchen and it works and wears well. Can't comment on the rest but good luck!

• Olychick
    12 years ago

I can't really help you specifically about your choices but check out this thread. There is some great advice:

Here is a link that might be useful: Best bathroom decisions thread