Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zeitgast

Midcontinent vanity program?

Sms
10 years ago

Anybody have experience with midcontinent's vanity program? I have a long trip to visit a retailer and was curious about cost for a furniture style option. Thx

Here is a link that might be useful: Midcontinent vanity

Comments (7)

• shanghaimom
    10 years ago

We used Midcontinent for a bath vanity last year. I don't recall the $$ because it is also a laundry room and we did 12 extra cabinets along with the sink vanity. It was reasonable--I didn't want to spend a lot or go custom for this bathroom.

The quality is as I expected. (Adequate--nothing fancy.) The paint has held up well, with a lot of toothpaste-y water on the drawers,

I did a 36" wide with furniture feet, and also a large bank of cabinets for a linen closet with furniture feet, as well. Make sure you order full details for the sides if they'll be visible.

• Sms
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks

• enduring
    10 years ago

I liked their web page. They included, by name, all the principal people in the business. I like that it is not anonymous.

• loves2read
    9 years ago

@shanghaimom--
    we are looking at using a contractor for master bath remodel who "recommends" Mid Continent cabinetry--
    they will do two vanities with a 3 stack drawer in middle and then a tall linen closet with 4 doors (2/2), two laundry hamper 36 in tall cabinets and a drawer stack in another part of the master bath...
    we are getting painted white, no glaze w/cottage fronts for doors and probably a 5 panel Shaker type drawer front...

how are your drawers holding up?
    are the bottoms thin?
    how about the linen closet?
    What spacing did you use for the slide out shelves/drawers?

• piscesgirl
    9 years ago

Does anyone know if you Can customize depth and height with their cabinets?

• rosiegolden
    9 years ago

We have one in our master bath and like it very much. It has held up well to water, toothpaste etc. and feels solid/well-made.

• loves2read
    9 years ago

FIRSTHOME--sorry didn't see your query--
    the designer we are working with through a contractor has some flexibility as to dimensions but basically these are stock sizes--
    he can add fillers to bridge spaces where two pieces might not take up all the space but can't always just add an inch to the unit--
    like in the area where our linen closet and cabinets for hampers--
    he has to add a filler to allow space for linen closet door to swing back
    so it doesn't hit a doorway facing...

we still haven't confirmed this order

if you really need "special" or unique sizes, you are probably better off having them made to order by local cabinetry company--
    up-charges for special items can be pretty expensive