Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mirabelle MIRU1812 or Kohler Ladena

Posted by reno_burnsj (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 18:40

I am in the process of doing a complete house renovation and am now picking sinks for three bathrooms. My problem starts with the fact my daughter and I requested an 18" vanity in the powder room, so this in itself limits the sink options but according to the granite guy either of these sinks should work. To me the ladena and MIRU1812 look very close and according to the specs are very similar in size. I was wondering if anybody could actually tell me how deep these sinks are

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mirabelle MIRU1812 or Kohler Ladena

• Posted by Babka 9b NorCal (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 19:21

I looked up both of them and they each give a depth of 8-1/4". Add the thickness of your countertop and there you are. Note that one has an overflow drain and the other doesn't, so you don't want to walk away from the sink IF the water is running with that one!

-Babka

This post was edited by Babka on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 19:22

o

I have the Mirabelle sink if you have any other specific questions.

o

I was wondering if you could tell me the interior depth of the basin to the overflow on the Mirabelle sink. According to the product specifications on the Kohler sink the water depth is 4 5/8 inches.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here