Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jrueter_gw

Coastal Master Bath Reveal

jrueter
9 years ago

Thank you to all the great GW'ers who have given me ideas, support, opinions and incredibly useful information as we planned and completed our new master bath. We did use a GC, because this was far beyond our skill and patience to DIY - they were amazing!

Before: in all its '80s glory!

The idea board:

The result:
shower before glass install

with bubble glass enclosure

vanity

The details:

Vanity: Omega Dynasty cabinets, Porch Swing on Cherry for the cabinets, Magnolia on Maple for the drawers. Woodville style for doors and drawers. Cabinets are 36" tall and 21" deep, drawers are 42" tall and 24" deep. Total length is 88"
Glass knobs from World Market, I forget where I got the ORB ones on the cabinets - just simple knobs
Sinks: Kohler Serif
Faucets: Kohler Pinstripe Pure in polished nickel
Counters: Calacatta Colorado remnant from Arizona Tile
Mirrors: HomeGoods
Lights: Murray Fleiss, purchased years ago
Towel bars and rings: Delta Cassidy in polished nickel
Houndstooth runner: Target! And DH LOVES it!
Walls: Frazzee, Clinical (not the greatest name...)
Wainscot: horizontally installed tongue and groove, painted pure white
Shower tile: Marmol Venatino 12x24 honed porcelain (marblelain) tile from Arizona tile. less than $5/sf
Shower floor: "White" pebble tile from Arizona Tile
Shower: all Kohler: 8" traditional rainhead, Bancroft handheld and fixed shower heads and Bancroft trims, all in polished nickel
Shower enclosure: Bubble glass from CWDoor
(I left out the picture of the toilet - standard white Toto Comfort Height in a small toilet room)
Floors: Savannah Coffee 6x24 wood look porcelain tile from Arizona Tile ~$5/sf. Tip: use dark grout to look more like wood, less like tile
Pictures: framed nautical charts of Chesapeake Bay (where DH and I grew up) and San Diego Bay (where we live now)
Also replaced the windows and the fans and changed the ceiling lights to LED (shower area)

Comments (9)