Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vp_78

How about Burton Brown and white cabinetry?

vp_78
10 years ago

We're redoing a small powder room (3x6), and I've been throwing out a few questions to the forum, and the answers have been very helpful! We were originally looking at getting a silestone vanity top in Concrete (mid tone grey). We have to keep the builder-installed vanity for budget reasons, but we're redoing the doors to make them shaker style and adding hardware. Because we're keeping that cabinet, it will be painted and we'd like to keep it in the white color family (ease of maintenance).

A friend who is a realtor though said that for resale, buyers in my area tend to like neutral bathrooms on the warm side instead of something cool like a grey vanity top.

Now we're looking at Silestone Burton Brown for a top, but I'm wondering how that would look with white cabinets?

And am I worrying over nothing in avoiding the Silestone Concrete color top? If we used the grey silestone, we would use maybe a porcelain tile in "carrera" which is white with slight grey veining to mimic carrera marble. Someone said that could look dated....

Thanks!