Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
online bathroom vanity sources

Posted by lamermaid (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 6, 09 at 17:40

i have been endlessly searching for reputable online bathroom vanity sources and have come up empty handed. has anyone had a great experience with purchasing their bathroom vanity online. any information will help. thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: online bathroom vanity sources

http://www.modernbathroom.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's one!

o

I purchased my vanity from Direct to You. They carry vanities that resemble Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware. They were great and I couldn't be happier. The vanity is well built and very heavy. Price was right too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Direct to You

o

I purchased 2 vanities and a linen tower from Kitchenbath.com. I selected a brand that I could see at a local dealer, so I knew exactly what I was getting. The price was excellent, especially since there was no sales tax. Their website is in dire need of a face lift, but if you can ignore that, you should be able to find some nice vanities.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Bath.com

o

You can also add 'outlet' to this and go to their outlet. I have been very happy with the many items I have purchased here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Decorators

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here