Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Restoration Hardware Medicine Cabinet

Posted by marcia59 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 12, 10 at 17:29

I'm considering medicine cabinets from Restoration Hardware, specifically the Hutton (white painted wood frame) and the Wide Frame (wide metal frame in satin nickel). I generally think of their products as good quality, but was wondering if anyone has any experience, good or bad, to share. The prices seem alarmingly reasonable compared to, say, Robern, and I don't want to buy junk. Some of their medicine cabinets are in the stores, but most, including the ones I want, are only available on the website, so I'd have to actually order them to see what they're like.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Restoration Hardware Medicine Cabinet

I don't have experience to share with you, but if you have a Restoration Hardware outlet near you, make sure you visit. I was shocked at how many medicine cabinets and mirrors they had at the one I visited. Many of them are just catalog returns. Even if you're not interested in buying from the outlet they have most of the things that are not sold in stores so at least you could take a good look at one before you buy.

o

We put the cartwright medicine cabiet in all of our baths. The price was too good to pass up. They are all installed, but we haven't used them yet. They look nice enough to me.

o

Assuming they are manufactured by the same company, I have a Hutton vanity and I am very pleased with the overall construction, quality, and appearance. So far, I have always been pleased with the quality of items I have purchased from Restoration Hardware.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here